Today, the use of data has increased in value, and it is absolutely essential in the life of a company to have up-to-date information on processing personal data. Since the entry into force and application of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), data protection has attracted even greater attention, imposing numerous obligations on companies. In this environment, our aim is to help our clients with practice-oriented data protection advice and legal documents that aid their business operations.
Our firm primarily deals with supporting data protection and compliance for companies, and in every case we strive to provide customised solutions that do not hinder business operations but comply with data protection standards. Dependent on our clients’ needs, we provide services ranging from full data protection audits to drafting specific data protection documents (policies, contracts, privacy notices, etc.). On request, we can also assess specific situations and provide data protection advice on a case by case basis.
In the field of data protection, our law firm specialises in the following services:
- Conducting data protection audits, assessing our clients’ practices and making recommendations to facilitate data protection compliance
- Data protection advice, including the facilitation of compliance with the GDPR
- Providing wide-ranging assistance in matters related to processing the data of employees (e.g. recruitment, GPS, breathalysing, baggage checks, etc.) and the data of visitors (e.g. camera surveillance)
- Contributing to the data protection (and other legal) compliance of online stores and websites, drafting the necessary documents (e.g. privacy notice, policy, cookie information)
- Providing support for GDPR-compliant data processing for marketing purposes (newsletter, loyalty programmes, marketing databases)
- Full preparation of data protection documentation (e.g. policies, privacy notices, data processing contracts, legitimate interest balance tests, etc.)
- Providing data protection training to facilitate GDPR-compliant corporate operations